Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Baked Panini

So this is a quick dinner for one of THOSE days...I threw this together last night and it was great!

1 can crescent rolls
tomato sauce (or ketchup)
turkey pepperoni
mozzarella cheese
italian herbs
garlic salt

Spray baking pan with oil; then separate the crescent rolls into two rectangles.  Next, spread the tomato sauce on the bottom layer of the sandwich (use as much you want...I used a small amount).  Season the sauce with the herbs and the garlic salt.  Put a layer of cheese over the sauce.  Next, add the pepperoni.  Then add another layer of cheese.  Place the extra crescent rectangle on top.  I brushed mine with olive oil and sprinkled it with cheese.  Bake your sandwich at 350 for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.  Slice it in half and serve!  This made enough for Jason and myself.  And it was so easy! 

Random side note: I bought this fancy spray bottle that you can put your own oil in.  I love it!  I use olive oil in it. 

1 comment: